Zachry’s 401(k) plan features:
- Employee Contribution: 1 percent to 25 percent of pay, subject to IRS limits and plan restrictions.
- Company Match: Dollar-for-dollar on the first 1 percent of pay and $0.50 on the dollar on the next 3 percent.
- Retirement Benefit: Employees are eligible to become a plan participant after one year of service with Zachry and if they are at least 18 years of age.
- Company Contribution: 2 percent of annual compensation.
- Plan eligibility and participation rules apply.
- Employees may enroll at any time.